1. The only good view of a thunderstorm is in your rear view mirror.
2. Four wheels might move the body…but two wheels move the soul.
3. I’d rather be riding my motorcycle and thinking about God than sitting in Church and thinking about my motorcycle.
4. Life may begin at 30…but it doesn’t get interesting until about 95….mph.
5. Midnight bugs taste just as bad as noontime bugs.
6. Sometimes it takes a whole tank of gas before you can think straight.
7. A bike on the road is worth two in the shed.
8. Young riders pick a destination and go… old riders pick a direction and go…
9. When you are riding lead, don’t spit.
10. Catching a yellow jacket in your shirt at 75 mph can double your vocabulary.
11. I’ve never seen a motorcycle parked outside a psychiatrist’s office.
12. Only Bikers know why dogs stick their heads out car windows.
Submitted By Cruiseman